Most of us are doing so many template edits and hacks. But the chances of making mistakes during the editing is high. In order to restore older form, we need backups. How to take a backup of blogger template and to restore them.
Taking backup of Blogger template is easy. Just follow following steps.
- First go to Blogger Dashboard> Select Your blog
- Select Template from side menu (1)
- Click on Backup/Restore(2)
|Backup/Restore option in Blogger|
|Backup and restore menu|
- A popup appears, Click on Download full template to backup your template. Save the template. Backup is over
- To restore the template, click on Browse button and browse your old backup, then Upload.
Image courtesy @yum9me
Share this article