The themeThe theme used in this blog is based on Instinct theme. I made several customization to the original theme and changed the fixed width layout in to a responsive layout. Some of the customization is listed below.
This blog uses , and libraries.
- Typography Blog fonts, font sizes, line height and content width etc. are fixed after extensive research. The nice and clean typography avoids eye strain and eases the reading process. Google web fonts and web safe fonts are used for styling, so typography doesn't change with different platforms and browsers.
- Responsive design (flexible width) The blog can be accessed using the same template in tablet devices, desktops, laptops and high end phones. The responsive design transform the layout according to the screen resolution. Check on Responsilator
- Pagination The template has (WPPageNavi plugin style) pagination(numbering for posts). The pagination is enabled in archive pages and post pages.
- Home page customizations - Tiled view Home page only contains summary of posts and formatted thumbnails. The date display is adapted to a nice design which eases the reading. It can be configured to remove tiled view and use normal.
|Tiled view and custom widgets styling|
- Responsive left sidebar Left sidebar is a responsive design. For small resolution devices, the left sidebar changes its position to header (just above the post title).
- Beautiful styling for default widgets
- Comment section : Comment section is now clean and elegant. comment numbering and reply number is implemented
- Integration of Social platforms Twitter share and follow, Google+ +1 and facebook like are used and can be easily configured.
- ShareThis integration ShareThis is a popular sharing service. They provides almost all sharing and bookmarking services.
- Breadcrumb navigation Breadcrumb optimizes navigation and search engine optimization. Breadcrumb is implemented in post pages and archive pages.
- Open graph(ogp) integration Open graph is used by Facebook and Google plus to generate descriptions and thumbnails when sharing through these services. ogp is integrated to the template, so post can be shared with default Search Descriptions and photo thumbnails.
- Twitter cards integration Share your posts on twitter, it will automatically creates summary.. Implemented twitter cards, a new feature.
- Google fonts integration Google font is used to generate site header instead of image format. It reduces size of header part and improves the page speed
- Google authorship integration Google authorship is integrated to this template. So author image will be displayed along with search results.
|Author's Google plus profile along with search results|
- PrettyPhoto photo gallery plugin integration PrettyPhoto is a photogallery plugin designed using jQuery gallery. The plugin is adapted to blogger and uses to avoid the clutter. IClick on any image link in this page, you can see PrettyPhoto demo.
- Nicely integrated features There are many features like keyboard shortcuts, , Green color gradient and many more..
Demo: image link, video link and Google.com
Youtube video container - stylish container
Anchor texts for images - beautiful design
|Captions are added here|
Important alerts can be displayed simply!!! many color combinations..
Another color box
You can use this to post summaries. That's always your choice..
|Ad spaces with best Click through rate|